Welcome to North London Outdoor Group
- About 20 weekends away in England and Wales throughout the year, staying mainly in YHA accommodation or similar. We book accommodation for you, so places are limited and need to be booked well in advance with the weekend organiser. We provide the option of sharing cars.
- About 20 day walks on Saturdays or Sundays throughout the year, generally less than a one hour drive from Barnet. These include some half day walks. For some walks we provide the option of sharing cars from Barnet Everyman cinema to travel to the start of the walk.
- About 20 weekday evening walks, from April until early September. These are usually in North London, South Hertfordshire or Central London.
- About 12 social evenings, on the second Tuesday of the month, at Discovery Hall in East Barnet, from 8-10pm, followed by an optional visit to a local pub.
- About 12 social evenings, on the fourth Tuesday of the month, at Ye Olde Mitre Inne in High Barnet, from 8pm.
We also offer a group email list where members can send an email to all other members about walks, weekends away or other events that they are organising such as cinema visits or meals out.
Whether a beginner or an experienced walker, you can try out the group by joining us on any day walk or evening walk listed in our Programme of Events. Unless stated otherwise in the programme, you can simply turn up to our walks or social evenings on the day with no need to book in advance. You can also find details of membership in About Us > Membership Details
You can also find us on Facebook: @northlondonoutdoorgroup
Sign up for selected walks on Meetup: North London Outdoor Group