This page contains printable versions of our public documents, including details of how to get to our meeting place, information sheets about the Group and a membership application form.
You can click on the file name of a document to view it on the screen or you can save the file on your computer. In either case, there will be a delay while the file downloads, depending on the speed or your Internet connection. All documents open in a new window.
About our Group
- About our group (summary for new members)
- How to get to our Discovery Hall by public transport (meeting place for Tuesday evening meetings)
- How to get to the Railway Bell (pub after Tuesday evening meetings)
- How to get to Barnet Everyman by public transport (meeting place for day walks, etc.)
- Membership Details (Dec 2017 version)
- Group Constitution (Nov 2016 version)
The membership application is a fillable PDF form where you can type your details in. You can download and save the PDF file on your computer or phone, then fill it and attach it to an email. The email address is given on the Application Form. Alternatively, you can print it, fill it in and bring it to one of our events or post it to us.